Subaru ImprezaRS 2.5
Fun, pure and simple. The Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 Coupe is the epitomy of import driving satisfaction. 165 real horses fed to all four wheels controlled by a 5 speed bulletproof gear box. What else could you ask for?
Honestly? About 100 more horses. I admit it. I'm greedy. I want to be temporarily blinded by the acceleration of this 2 door rocket. I want to feel the blood drain from my hands and rush to my back as I bury the accelerator. Unfortunately the factory turbo charged version is not available state-side. So what do we do?
But before investing $2600 USD I'd like to have a little fun with some relatively inexpensive tweaks:
- Anti-lift kit (Less front end lift. Better Handling.) DONE!
- Rear Sway Bar (Less body roll, understeer. Better handling.)
Strut Tower Brace (Lessens understeer. Better handling.)Don't need it.
- Less Restrictive Air Intake (More O2, torque, HP.) DONE!
- Less Restrictive Exhaust (Louder, more HP, torque.)
- Air/Fuel Computer (AFC) (Richens the fuel mix at specified RPM points.) DONE!